Saturday, June 4, 2011

My youngest

JUsT LiKE DadDY!
It appears lately my youngest child, Sydney, has been really missing her daddy.  She is normally attached to my side and rarely wants anything to do with any other person.  However since the start of summer break she has been a true daddy's girl.  Hugging on him, laying on him, running to him, holding his hand any thing and everything having to do with daddy.  I notice this change of preference with the kids when Matt has been working a lot.  When he pulls a normal fire day (24 hrs on) and then comes home and is on call for EagleMed for 24 hrs, it gets pretty hard on the kids not seeing thier dad.  I ran acorss this video that was posted on facebook from another fire wife, it is a Trace Adkins video.  Normally, I am not a Trace fan, but this time I think it may be the mix of the message of the song and seeing it play out in the video that pulled my heart strings.  Hope you guys enjoy it.

Link to the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IheODRwalEw

No comments:

Post a Comment