Saturday, July 16, 2011

Indulgence for the last 24 hrs

I am not going to spend too much time talking about the book I finished in a matter of hours because I would like for you to make the conclusion for yourself.  Here are the warnings before reading, have a Kleenex near by and keep an open mind (child like).  It is a book you will feel like you want the entire world to read, so if you purchase this book, I challenge you to read it and pay it forward, by either giving it away and telling the recipient to do the same or simply lend it to someone and have them return it to you so you can keep lending it out.  Either way this book is one that I feel everyone needs to pick up and read.  Below is a link to the website for additional information or just curiosity.

Heaven is for Real

Hope you all enjoy as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment